Tuesday, August 11, 2009

well....

ok... apparently i don't update my blog as much as i should, so i doubt anyone is going to read this because everyone has pretty much given up on me at this point, so i am very sorry to everyone who actually cares about what happens in my incredibly boring life and i will try to update my blog more often:) So much has happened since my last post that if i took time to write it all down, i would end up with a novel. I guess it would be better to just say what's happening right now. First of all, I'm going back to Renaissance Academy for unknown reasons. I had cheer camp today and I absolutely love all the girls on my squad and we are going to do so well at competition!!! Although I am sad that I won't be able to wear my cheer uniform to school (stupid dress code). But that's pretty much what's happening right now. luv ya all!!!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Thats really cool!!!!! im glad ur finnaly posting!! i miss u soooo much! and ill keep checking ur blog don't worry!

Samantha said...

wow it really has been for ever sense you have posted!!! u do remember u have a blog right?!?! haha jk:P