Friday, January 2, 2009

LEAVING

Tomarrow i'm leaving Virginia and going home. My flight leaves at 7:00 wich is 5:oo in Utah time :( Luckily i can sleep on the plane zzzzzzzzzzz! And this time i'm going to have bigger suitcase to put all of my stuff in (it's pink and sooo cute!)! Here's a list of totally fun stuff i did!

1. I went on a tour of the whitehouse
2. I saw my lil sis (who i think is convinced that my name is just plain "sissy")
3. I went to the mall with my stepmom (a.k.a. Mama Gabe) and my lil sis (a.k.a. Lottie)
4. I went shopping with G-ma C. (I heart shopping)
5. I watched "Fried Green Tomatoes"
6. I had a sleepover at G-ma & G-pas house
7. I had some of the best cornbread in the world
8. I wathched T.V. in my kitty footy pjs with my papa (a.k.a. Daddy Matt)
9. I went to see "The Tale of Despereau"
10. I am drinking hot chocolate ice cream

I had a great time!

5 comments:

andrea said...

We missed you today......in fact I felt like crying all day. The Christmas decorations ......... in the storage bins for antoher year. The house looks naked.

We miss miss miss our darling Lauren. Remember to get ALL of your school work turned in ON TIME.

Love you.

Laura said...

Sounds like you had a blast back east!! You are the cutest- I heart your new pic!!

Lyf2.0 said...

That cornbread did rock New Years!

Shelly Crowley said...

Lauren-WE MISS YOU!!! I wish we could have gone shopping with you two-I heart shopping with Grandma too! You are so beautiful in your pics. Stop growing up so fast ok?!

naturegrams said...

Ah, Lauren, HOLY SMOKE!! You look so cute in that picture. Do you think Rich could make me look like that if he took my photo? (I wish) Glad you had so much fun over the holidays. I miss seeing you, your Dad and Mom and Lottie. I am sending love and hugs your way. Grams