Thursday, August 28, 2008

*Tweve things I've done

hey guys, sorry I have't written anything lately. I'm on my 2nd week of school ang things are pretty hectic (a word my mother often uses to describe her life). So here's a list of things I've done since you last heard from me!

*I chopped 5 inches off of my hair (thanks Jill!)
*I grew half a shoe size
*I can finally do all the dances I learned at camp
*I can now officially wear eye liner (it's purple)
*I cleaned my room
*I cheered at my first game this year
*I learned to count to twelve in french
*I finished Breaking Dawn
*My dad finished Breaking Dawn
*I am reading Breaking Dawn again
*I ran out of things to say
*This is the end of my post

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

sounds like you're super busy. You're lucky you get to wear eyeliner. I have to wait until next year. Samantha

andrea said...

Hi Lauren.............I found your blog from your mama Channa's blog. I'm so excited too see what you have been doing. You are the best! Blog about being in the 7th grade. Love you Lauren.

andrea said...

PS.........eyeliner? Wow. Send me a new picture -- school or cheer or something.

rich said...

Lauren....my favorite 7th grader... actually my favorite anything! I saw you first day of school picture and you have grown even more and you are so pretty. I really liked reading this blog. Keep it up!

Grandpa Crowley

Lyf2.0 said...

Diva! I am so proud of you! Now we can play with my makeup next time you are here. Luv N Hugs.

Laura said...

Hi Lauren! Sounds like you have been super busy! I hope you are loving school and your new teachers! (PS purple eyeliner is my fave!!)

Love you!

Aunt Laura

Oakley said...

JILL (MY MOM) SAYS U R WLCOME!
I CAN DO THE DANCES 2
I HATE CLEANING MY ROOM